Scone Palace, a five-star rated visitor attraction that welcomes in excess of 100,000 visitors each year is inviting applications for the full-time post of Management Accountant. This is a rare opportunity to join one of Scotland’s top visitor attractions.
As a fully qualified accountant, the successful candidate will provide financial support to the Chief Executive and members of the management team and manage the organisation’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities on a day to day basis, responsible for an Accounting team of two.
The role demands:
- An accountancy qualification (CCAB: CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in accounting for a number of projects simultaneously
- The ability to manage workload and prioritise efficiently
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing staff
An application form and detailed job description is available to download from:
Completed application form and covering letter should be sent to:
email@example.com or Scone Palace, Perth, PH2 6BD