Scotland’s first ever Chilli Festival will take place in the grounds of Scone Palace, Perth over the weekend of 21st – 22nd September. The weekend will be a celebration of all things ‘chilli’ including food, drink and much more.
Organised by Chilli Fest (UK), “The Great Scottish Braves Harvest Chilli Festival” promises two days of chilli mayhem with exhibitors including:-
- Aunty Jee's Curry Kitchen - Real Indian fresh curries & snacks (From Mild to explosively hot)
- Vodka Red Wolf - Vodka Chilli Cocktails like Chilli Mojitos, Hurtlocker & more
- Wiga Waga - Hot sauces
- Crazy Freds - Hot dips & Sauces
- Chillilious - Variety of Chilli products including chutney & sauces
- Madhatters - Ciders
- Shorrock Cheese - Chilli Cheese Bombs
- Cola Rebell - “The World’s Strongest Cola with Ginger & Chilli.”
- Aunty Jee - Hot pickles and dips
- Green Olives – Chilli Olives & Turkish Delight
- Chilli Willi – Chilli oils, chilli jams & spices
The highlight of the weekend will be a fiery chilli-eating contest, when brave – or foolhardy – competitors will line up to eat increasingly hot chillies including Bullet, Rocket, Scotch Bonnet and the odd Naga.
For the more faint-hearted, there’ll be salsa dancing classes, chefs demonstrations, the Chilli Fest Liquid Bar - dedicated to serving the best chilli cocktails, and a delicious spicy BBQ.
10am – 5pm each day.
- Adults £6.00
- Students £5.40
- Children £4.20.
Requests for media information, images or interviews should be directed to Gillian Harrower, Tourism and Leisure Solutions
Tel. 01333 439683E: email@example.com