2015 is Scotland's Year of Food and Drink and we will be celebrating together with a host of local and artisan food suppliers. Our two day festival will see some of the finest local food producers tempt you with their delicious produce along with live cookery demonstrations, and not forgetting our Chilli Fest to spice things up!
The will be live Jazz music and Tango dancing demonstrations and lessons so why not join in and learn some hot dance moves! Our favourite compere, Greg Summers will be entertaining the crowd in his own unique way! Not to be missed is our Chilli Eating Competition where 15 brave contenders take on 15 of the world’s hottest chillies – are you brave enough?
There will be cookery domonstrations from a selection of our finest chefs including:
· Sarah Mellersh of local Cookery School – Let's Cook Scotland
· Praveen Kumar of Tabla Indian restaurant Perth
· Tim Dover of the Roost restaurant Bridge of Earn
· Bhola Khanal of Everest Inn Nepalese restaurant Perth
· Allan's Chilli Products - Hot Chilli Sauces and Jellies
· Cairn O'Mohr Fruit Wines
· Caledonain Oyster Co Ltd with their fresh oyster bar
· Hubertus Game will be selling a wide selection of wild seasonal game-(raw products) but they will be cooking up some tasty samples for customers to try
· J&K Steel - rose veal butchery produce
· Poporopo Gourmet Popcorn
· Seriously Good Venison serving hot Venison chilli and spicy pulled venison with tangy coleslaw
· Strathearn Distillery’s gin tasting and the chance to buy from a selection of locally produced gins
· Ann Davidson - Food To Go and Butchery Stall
· Tabla - Indian Street Food
· Cider Shack - Chilli Mojito, Chilli Cider, Chilli Beer, Chilli Mojitos, Chilli Cider and Chilli Beer
· Aunty Jee Catering serving mid to extreme hot vegetarian curries
· Green Olive -olive bar
· Chilli Bang Bang - chilli inspired artwork
· Spice of Fife – chilli sauces
· Chillilious - chilli chutney & jams and chilli inspired fused glasswork
· Mr Vikkis - chilli pickles
· Crazy Freds - chilli sauces
· Ma Roberts - chilli jam
· Spicy Monkey - Tanzanian chilli sauces
· Chilli Direct - Naga chilli cooking sauces & chilli sauces
· Lone Star Chilli - chillli jams
· Chilli Seeds -extreme hot sauces
· Pimento - chilli ginger drinks
And if you need a break for sampling all the goodies on offer, pick you spot and enjoy some live jazz music, tango dancing demonstrations and if you fancy trying it out yourself you can even join in. If all that’s got you feeling thirsty, why not visit the Vintage Bar Bus where they will be serving up a section of drinks including cocktails. There will be lots of fun for all the family with raffle prizes and competition and entertainment including an adults bouncy castle, potter painting, traditional outdoor games, children’s inflatable fun, face painting & glitter tattoos, birds of prey from Alba Falconry and a selection of handcrafted wooden pieces from PDF Woodturning.
GROUNDS ADMISSION RATES APPLY - PAY AT THE ENTRANCE.