BIGGER, DARKER AND SCARIER THAN BEFORE....
There's a frightening chill of Halloween in the air... This October, why not round up your most fearless of friends and make your way to the Spirits of Scone, a fright-fest like no other! The nights are getting dark, and the grounds will be transformed into a truly terrifying playground for menacing ghouls and horror film freaks. They're lurking in the woods and hiding in the maze; this is where your nightmares come to life!
Buy your tickets ahead of time; this event may sell out on popular nights. Choose from 7 nights of spooky Halloween fun; peak dates include Saturday 27th and Wednesday 31st October, off- peak tickets from £6.25 (child), £12.50 (adult), £32.00 (Family). Peak time tickets from £7.50(child), £15.00 (Adult), £42.00 (Family)
Top up your spirit fuel at the Fright Night Cafe, where you can feed your face with juicy burgers, toast your monster marshmallows over Hell's fire pit then wash it down with a little warming spirit.
If you're still feeling brave, we'll see you in the gothic kitchen for ghostly storytelling around the Victorian range. Warning! ....These are no bedtime stories; they come with a nightmare guarantee! Tickets are priced at £1.00 each and are available on arrival from the box office.
HELL'S HALLOWEEN SHOP
We will have a selection of suitably scary Spirits of Scone merchandise available from our Halloween shop situated next to the box office.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We try our very best to scare the pants off you; however safety is paramount, and for this reason, we have a few house rules.
- Do not mistreat our performers or you will be sent home
- Masks of any kind are not permitted
- Fancy dress is encouraged
- Laser lights and torches are not permitted
- This event is not suitable for dogs and they will not be permitted under any circumstance. Please do not leave them in your car, simply leave them at home where they are happiest.
- No alcohol is permitted. Bag searches will be carried out on arrival
- All children (up to 15 years) must be accompanied by an adult
1. Is wheelchair access available?
The route is on both hard and soft paths and includes the maze.
2. Are there flashing or strobe lights?
Yes, there are both flashing and strobe lights at various points around the event. If you are affected by these, we do not advise attending.
3. Are there any age restrictions?
A child is up to 15 years. An adult must accompany all children, 1 adult per 2 children.
4. Is this event suitable for children?
This is a spine-chilling event, and some younger children will find the experience too scary, please bear this in mind when booking tickets.
5. Are there group discounts?
Yes, for groups of 15 or more. Please see tickets page for details.
6. Is there accessible parking?
Yes, we have a maximum of 6 spaces per evening available. These are available to Blue Badge holders only and must be booked in advance by calling 01738 552300
7. Is there a discount for disabled or carers?
No, but we offer a free carers ticket per accessible ticket purchased. To claim, please contact us on 01738 552300 after purchasing full price tickets.
8. Is there an accessible toilet?
Yes, there are accessible toilet facilities within the Palace
9. Are dogs allowed to attend the Spirits of Scone?
NO, with no exceptions. This event is not suitable for our four-legged friends.
10. I have not received my e-ticket, what do I do?
If you do not receive your e-ticket or confirmation email within 24 hours of purchase, please check your junk mail as the gremlins sometimes put them there. If you still can't find it, please contact us on 01738 552300.
11. Can I take photos?
Yes, the more you take, the happier the spirits will be! We encourage you to tag #SpiritsofScone and share your selfies from hell with all your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
12. Can I bring a bag?
Small bags are permitted backpacks however, and large bags are not. Our security will be operating bag checks.
13. Can I bring food and drink?
We do not allow you to bring food or drink; our security will be operating bag searches
14. Can I buy tickets on the night?
Yes, tickets will be for sale on the night, but we advise you purchase tickets online in case they sell out
15. Can I pay by card?
Yes, we accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express