If you are interested in submitting a speculative application please contact email@example.com
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Scone Estates is a 400-year-old family business situated in the heart of rural Perthshire. Committed to protecting and enhancing the natural, cultural, and economic environment, we are a forward-thinking diversified rural business comprising Farming, Forestry, Fishing, Property and Tourism enterprises. The main visitor attraction is the historic Scone Palace and Gardens, a 5 star rated heritage attraction that welcomes visitors for Palace tours and garden visits and has in-house retail and catering offerings, tempting visitors with our local and home-made produce and exciting program of events.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to drive customer engagement and raise brand awareness across our diverse business.
The successful candidate will align and manage bespoke campaigns and regular posts on our social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter, introducing new platforms in line with business objectives.
We are seeking a creative and innovative individual who keeps abreast with emerging trends and developments and is equally capable of providing detailed performance analysis to influence future campaigns.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Design and coordinate bespoke marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement and sales
- Manage all existing social media accounts and review opportunities for new platforms
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for our calendar of social media posts
- Plan, organise and execute agreed marketing and social media activity in order to drive brand awareness and growth
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and partners to deliver a strong content schedule
- Create and manage image and video content to support social media activity
- Regularly research and analyse social media trends to ensure our brand message is current and relevant
- Monitor, report and take effective action based on performance data such as Google and Facebook Analytics
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Estate, delivering a consistent brand message across the business
You must be highly organised and able to manage various tasks simultaneously, with exceptional attention to detail. Holding a Digital Marketing qualification is desirable.
If you feel that you have the creativity, technical skills and experience to take on this position we would love to hear from you. Please see our job and person specification for more details.
We will be recruiting for Seasonal Staff for 2022 at the start of the year.
# Note to all job applicants; our privacy notice can be viewed and downloaded at the foot of the page.
Retirement Benefits Scheme
The Trustee of the Scone Estates Retirement Benefits Scheme is required to publish its annual Chair’s Statement and the Statement of Investment Principles in respect of its ‘default arrangement’ for members with ‘money purchase’ benefits in the Scheme. The current versions of those documents are available to view by clicking on the links below.